24 oct. 2014

Let's dine with soup!

Raw vegetable soup

I've made a vegetable juice but I don't feel like drinking it. Why did I make it? Because it was planned and I had some rocket leaves, 3 celery sticks, 1 big carrot and 1 beetroot out of the fridge and washed and now those were waiting, well behaved, for me to acknowledge them.

So, what to do with the juice? Drink it? I don't feel like it! Put it in the fridge for tomorrow? No way, it'd be a pity to lose most of the vitamins!

Because it was almost dinner time, I've got the solution: I've made a raw vegetable soup. It helped that I had in the fridge some marinated raw capsicum and marinated raw mushrooms (from yesterday's omelette).

P.S. I love cream soups, but a soup with chewable vegetables seems more genuine.

Ingredients:

* marinated raw capsicum





* marinated raw mushrooms





* vegetable juice (from celery sticks, carrot, beetroot, rocket leaves)





* some pulp left from the juice





* tomato juice

* Himalaya salt

* black pepper

* bay leaves powder

* dried herbs of your choice

* few garlic cloves, grated

I mixed all ingredients in a bowl, I've tasted, I've congratulated myself for the delicious soup and I had an early dinner - how can be left alone on the table a soup like that?





Raw soup for the soul anybody?



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu